Friday, March 20, 2009

Random Thoughts on "that dead actress"

I refer to the one that couldn't ski.

  • No Oscar, but she gets a Sonny Bono Award.
  • Sorry Natasha, but Francesca still holds the title of most ridiculous snow based death this year...
  • When you realised another celebrity had died.
Who else was disappointed it wasn't somebody more famous?
  • Liam Neeson has just changed his Facebook profile to "single".
  • I bet Paul McCartney is watching the news today about Natasha Richardson, thinking... Fuck I wish I had of thought of skiing!!!!
  • I bet Nanny-Staters everywhere are over-joyed as they draft more helmet legislation.
  • On a more sobering note, did anyone else notice that an English actress injured in Canada sought medical treatment in the U.S.?
Says a lot about socialized medicine, don't it?

No comments: