Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!!!

The rumours of my death were untrue.
I was on a brief sabbathical--O.D.'d on tryptophan over the holiday.Speaking of the holiday, Thanksgiving that is, Jimmy has a link on its history. A quick read would indicate that those "tomahawk-choppers" should stop whining.The holiday does not offend them anymore.The only thin skinned cry babies should now be the atheists, The Brits, or anyone else that believes this (once) great nation was established by some war-mongering Christ Cult.
I hope everyone had a pleasnt holiday.I drank 2 bottles of Thunderbird and ate both drumstix!
I thought it was a bad dream when Barry the Boy Wonder's administrattion quickly turned into "The Clintons Redux" before my eyes.One good thing though, He's fucking over those leftist extremists that he USED to get in.There's some poetic justice in there somewhere."where's your messiah now, Flanders?!"

No comments: