Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I like my coffee like I like my women:

strong, rich, black, pleasant aroma, and nutty, with a little booze in 'em!

Now that I've got your attention, here are some thoughts on the first black president.

This clown had better shape up before he ruins it for all people of color.The way he keeps fucking up, whitey will never elect another black prez.Hell, we can't even get Powell in there anymore, now that he's shown his true self in support of Obama.And then there's Steele out there making an ass of hisself.
These three are creating the impression that no black man is qualified to govern-and that's not the case.
His presidency is quickly becoming a step backwards for racial equality.
I'm all for some color in the whitehouse, but the American people never should have rushed this bum in.A qualified black candidate IS out there.Let's hope he (or she) surfaces soon.
Don't vote black-for black's sake.

No comments: