Saturday, January 9, 2010

Al Returns to the Palace

I'm back! You'll have to excuse my lack of blogging of late, but I've had a lump in my throat, nearly as large as the lump of coal that that rat bastard Harry Reid dumped in my stocking this year.
You all know the bill of which I speak, so I won't waste time linking to this travesty of a health care plan with all its unconstitutionality, its sleazy payoffs and backroom dealings which were conducted behind closed doors and against the will of the majority of the American citizenry.
Where is the promised transparency?
It's frightening to realize that such totalitarians walk among us here in America,enabled by those who choose to leech off the system, because of some twisted notion of what "the land of the free" actually means. I include in this group the unwashed masses who choose to enter our country illegally with cap in hand and refuse to assimilate. I also refer to those that believe welfare to be intended as more of a handout than a "leg-up".

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson


Furthermore, liberals claim to tolerate anything-- except a difference of opinion. Dissent offends them so deeply they can't simply avert their eyes and feel they must eliminate it.This administration is plotting to silence "talk radio" and de-legitimize Fox News.

"When people fear their government, that's tyranny."-also T.J.

Fear not my fellow conservatives, I believe the tide is turning. We will take back America!
... but buckle up, it's sure to be a bumpy ride.
Impeachment is still an option!!!

No comments: