Friday, February 20, 2009

Obama Speak

In his bestselling autobiography, Dreams From My Father, President Obama introduces us to his high school friend, “Ray,” who, like him, is bi-racial. Who, also like him, is casting about to find his place in the world. But, who, unlike him, has a potty mouth that would make a sailor blush.

Best of all? When reading the audiobook version of his bio, Obama does impressions of Ray’s manner of speech. Swear words and all. It’s fucking awesome. And it’s a way of talking we probably won’t be hearing from him now that he’s POTUS.

click and listen below

"There are white folks, and then there are ignorant motherfuckers like you."

"You ain't my bitch, nigga! Buy your own damn fries!"

"This shit's getting way too complicated for me."

"You know that guy ain't shit. Sorry-ass motherfucker got nothing on me."

"Sure you can have my number, baby!"

"Blam!"

No comments: